Used Vertical Bandsaw Specifications
- Blade Length: 14’6″ x 1 1/4″ x .042″+
- Table Work Surface: 33″ LR x 30″ FB+
- Hydraulic Vise Opens To: 21 1/2″(Max.)+
- Blade Speeds (Inf. Variable): 60-400FPM+
- Feeds (Inf. Variable): 0-300lbs+
- Capacity on Table: 7,000lbs+
- Capacity, Nominal: 18″ x 20″+
- Blade at 45 Left: 18″ x 11.5″+
- Blade at 45 Right: 18″ x 13.5″+
- Maximum Length per Index: 24″+
- Overall Dimensions(approximate): 94″ LR x 66″ FB x 92″ H+
- Weight: 8,600 lbs (approx)+ 460V/3Hp/60Hz
Advantages Of Buying A Used Vertical Bandsaw
Vertical bandsaws are particularly useful for cutting irregular shapes, which makes them a staple for fabricating machinery shops. Buying used allows you to get a great deal on an essential piece of equipment, which can help a new business scale operations more quickly or get back to business with a minimum of downtime if you have a machine that has gone down. FMS sells only high-quality used fabricating machines that we are able to service and support.
Looking For Other Used Fabricating Machines?
We have dozens of new and used vertical bandsaws for sale. If this used Marvel vertical bandsaw isn’t quite what you’re looking for, keep browsing through our product pages. We also have used press brakes, shears, angle rolls, and more for sale. Our inventory changes frequently, and we are often able to find the used fabricating machine that you are looking for quickly, so give us a call if you don’t see what you need online. We may have the machine you need in stock and, if we don’t, chances are we can get it for you.